In 2000, Financial Decision Partners was founded to provide individuals and families with experienced and objective financial advice and investment management services that have traditionally been available only to very wealthy families. While we value our wealthy clients, we believe that middle American individuals and families deserve affordable and fee-only objective financial advice and investment management services too.
The word “partner” is more than just part of our name — it’s what we strive to be and what we strive to do. We carry out our role as partner in the following ways:
- providing vision of the principles of expert money management to help clients achieve their goals
- providing service from an experienced CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, and partnering with other experienced and credentialed professionals to bring competence to the table for the best care of our clients
- providing appropriate pathways to execute financial plans that will secure the future for our clients
With more than a decade of partnering with our clients and other professionals, at Financial Decision Partners we have created the ideal platform for putting our clients’ interests first with affordable services and objective advice. We keep a flexible schedule and meet with clients when and where it’s convenient for them.
A few other things to keep in mind
If you are interested in engaging the services of a financial professional, you should also be aware that:
- Not everyone in the financial services industry is required to act in your best interest. As a Registered Investment Advisor, the fiduciary standard that applies to Financial Decision Partners encompasses our entire relationship with our clients and prospective clients, and it imposes a duty of loyalty and a duty of care.
- Not every financial advisor is a Certified Financial Planner™ professional.
The CFP® mark is the recognized standard of excellence for competent and ethical personal financial planning. Only those who have fulfilled the certification and renewal requirements of the CFP Board can display the CFP® certification marks. While there are many designations in the financial industry, only a select few carry the credibility and respect that the CFP® mark commands.
- Not every financial advisor is a fee-only advisor.
Fee-only compensation indicates that an advisor never accepts commissions or compensation of any kind related to the products he or she recommends.